Tuesday 11 September 2012

Saif eportfolio


     In this blog I am going to describe what I have learne in academic communication.   

   Firstly, I wrote in the PREZI  about the ' SAVE WATER SAVE LIFE '. I wrote that the water is very important for our life. Also I wrote that we use the water for cooking and for cleaning and for drinking. Also I wrote that the people can't live without the water because the water is very important thing in our life. I really enjoyed this. (  http://prezi.com/9opzjg50l-yi/save-water-save-live/   )


   
    Secondly, I wrote in the PREZI about  ' MY BEST FRIEND '. I wrote about my best friend Mubarak Almansoory. I worte that he is 19 years old and he was born in Fujairah. I wrote that he like the goats and the cows. Also I wrote that he sepnd his freetime by reading and studying. I really enjoyed this.
  (  http://prezi.com/kxpcjib6fxfc/my-friend-yousef/  )

 
     Thirdly, I wrote in the BLOGGER about my best teacher whose name is Mr.Vance. I wrote that he is a very good teacher and lovely teacher. Also I wrote that he has a good condition of teaching in the class. Aldo I wrote that all the students in the class happy because of him. I really enjoyed this.
 
 
 
    Fourthly, I wrote some question in the ' SurveyMonkey '. I wrote a question for the student to see if that the student doing well or not in the school. I really enjoyed this.
 
 
 
 
     Fifthly, I wrote in the power point about the question which I wrote it in the surveymonkey. I really enjoyed this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment